Intelligent Solutions Tailored
to Your Workplace
Bring new business opportunities into focus with the swift and versatile MX-M6050/M5050/M4050/M3550/M3050. This high-performing black-and-white MFP comes with a generous array of options, so you can customise it with the advanced functions your office needs. Sharing the same design concept and user-friendly UI of Sharp’s latest colour MFPs, the MX-M6050/M5050/
M4050/M3550/M3050 lets you produce, manage, and share high-quality documents with ease. Use it as an all-in-one solution or connect it to an MFP network. Either way, it works as a rock-solid everyday document solution.
Transform the way you use information in your business by connecting one of these new MFPs to a variety of mobile devices and cloud services. Now you don’t have to be confined to the office—you and your team can work anytime, anywhere. The amazing flexibility of these Sharp MFPs can help you grab new business opportunities and boost your bottom line.
Sharp’s proprietary technologies give each of these MFPs quick warm-up and first copy times. Thanks to their intuitive operation, quick recovery from standby, and superb usability, these MFPs simplify even the most complex work processes and help you finish document jobs fast.
These MFPs fit securely and seamlessly into your office system. An advanced security environment and easily viewable administration tools reduce the workload for system administrators and give full support to their management duties.
- High Productivity
- RSPF scans documents at 80 opm*1 (one-sided)
- Wide variety of finishing options, including saddle stitch finishing, manual stapling, and stapleless stapling
- Most of the MFP’s paper trays accommodate a wide variety of paper sizes up to A3W and weights up to 300 g/m2
- Print Release function enables printout from any compatible networked MFP*2
- Direct printing of Microsoft® Office (docx, xlsx, pptx) files*3 (option)
- OCR allows users to convert scanned documents into editable Office Open XML (docx, xlsx, pptx) files and searchable PDFs (option)
- Image Crop function simultaneously scans multiple photos—or crops photos from a single page—and automatically saves them as separate files
- Multicrop function automatically creates separate files for different-sized documents scanned simultaneously
- Supports compact PDF (option)
- For large-volume scanned data, a URL can be generated and shared via e-mail (option)
- Exceptional Ease of Use
- Genuine Adobe® PostScript® 3™ (option)
- Sharp’s proprietary Auto Colour Mode, further improved for enhanced scan performance
- Secure Information Sharing
- NFC*4 and QR Code® enable easy direct connection between MFP and mobile device
- Supports various mobile printing services*5
- Sharpdesk Mobile print/scan application connects the MFP to mobile devices via wireless LAN*6
- Easy access to public cloud services via single sign-on*7
- Sends scanned data via Gmail™ or Microsoft Exchange/Online accounts
- Sharp OSA (Open Systems Architecture)*8 allows integration with network and cloud-based applications
- Supports S/MIME for secure e-mail communications*9
- Advanced data protection and access control*10
- Environmentally Advanced Design
- Low-melting-point Mycrostoner-CAP helps reduce MFP’s energy consumption
- Power ON/OFF Schedule function automatically turns the MFP on or off per administrator-set schedules
- *1: Originals per minute; when feeding A4 (8 1/2" x 11") sheets.
- *2: Main MFP requires optional MX-HD16 (connected MFPs do not). There is a limit to the maximum number of connectable MFPs. Contact a Sharp representative for details.
- *3: This function is enabled via DirectOffice™ technology.
- *4: The NFC interface is for Android™ devices. Requires commercially available NFC card reader. Contact a Sharp representative for details.
- *5: Requires optional MX-PK13.
- *6: Availability varies by country/region.
- *7: Requires optional MX-AMX2.
- *8: Requires optional MX-AMX2 and/or MX-AMX3.
- *9: Only when e-mailing scanned data.
- *10: Certain security features require optional MX-HD16.