• This publication is the proprietary product of SHARP and is copyrighted, with all rights reserved. Under the copyright laws, no part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical for any purpose, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of SHARP. Express written permission is also required before any use of this publication may be made by a third party.
• The circuit application examples in this publication are provided to explain representative applications of SHARP devices and are not intended to guarantee any circuit design or license any intellectual property right. SHARP takes no responsibility for any problems related to any intellectual property right of a third party resulting from the use of SHARP devices.
• In the absence of confirmation by device specification sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that occur in equipment using any SHARP devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc.
• The devices listed in this publication are designed for standard applications for use in general electronic equipment. SHARP's devices shall not be used for or in connection with equipment that requires an extremely high level of reliability, such as military and aerospace applications, telecommunication equipment (trunk lines), nuclear power control equipment and medical or other life support equipment (e.g. Scuba). SHARP takes no responsibility for damage caused by improper use of device, which does not meet the conditions for use specified in the relevant specification sheet.
• If the SHARP devices listed in the publication fall within the scope of strategic products described in the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Control Law of Japan, it is necessary to obtain approval to export such SHARP devices.