$B!!!H%9!<%Q!<(J V $B1U>=!I$O!$%7%c!<%WFH<+$ND63+8}N(5;=Q!H%9!<%Q!<(J HA$B!J(JHigh Aperture$B!K!I!&D69-;kLn3Q5;=Q!H%9!<%Q!<(J VA$B!J(JViewing Angle$B!K!I(JĄ$B%$%s%?%U%'!<%95;=QEy$NAj>h8z2L$K$h$k9bI=<(IJ0L(J TFT $B1U>=%G%#%9%W%l%$$G$"$k!#K\9F$G$OD69-;kLn3Q5;=Q!H%9!<%Q!<(J VA$B!I$K$D$$$F=R$Y$k!#!H%9!<%Q!<(J VA$B!I$O%3%s%T%e!<%?%7%_%e%l!<%7%g%s$rMQ$$$?8w3X%Q%i%a!<%?$N:GE,2=$H?7$7$$1U>=G[8~@)8f5;=Q$K$h$j!$9b51EY(JĄ$B9b%3%s%H%i%9%H(JĄ$BDc>CHqEENO$H$$$C$?=EMW$JFC@-$rB;$J$&$3$H$J$/9-;kLn3QFC@-$r
$B!!(J The$B!H(JSuper-V LCD$B!I(J(Super View LCD) is a high performance TFT-LCD using high aperture ratio technology$B!H(JSuper-HA(High Aperture)$B!I(J, wide viewing angle technology$B!H(JSuper-VA(Viewing Angle)$B!I(J, interface technology and so on. Super-VA technology has optimized optical parameters and has employed a new technique of alignment control structure of liquid crystal molecules. Super-VA technology obtained wide viewing angle without sacrificing the other important characteristics of conventional TFT-LCDs, such as high brightness, high contrast, and low electrical power consumption.