Free to Fit
Get the job done with a smartly designed full-colour A3 MFP from Sharp. It has a clean and compact 560 mm-wide profile, so you can place it on a desk, on a counter—almost anywhere. The simple interface of this MFP makes it easy and intuitive to operate. And its ability to handle a wide range of essential business functions is sure to enhance your workflow. As a standalone machine or as part of an office network of MFPs, it's built to fit in perfectly in any workplace.
Want to display a life-size image* of a Sharp MFP on your mobile device? Use the AR (augmented reality) marker, which you can print out from Sharp's AR marker web page. This makes it easy to imagine what the MFP will look like in your office or workplace. For details, visit this page.
- * The measurement of the on-screen MFP may not appear exact in some cases.
Measuring just 560 x 560 x 560 mm*, this MFP is small enough to place almost anywhere.
- * Height is 653 mm for the BP-20C25/20C20 models.
Four functions—copier, printer, scanner, and fax*—are packed into one compact unit.
- * Not available on BP-10C20. BP-20C25/20C20 requires optional BP-FX10.
with USB Drives
You can directly print from—or scan to—a USB drive, without using a PC.
The MFP's simple cubic form and two-tone colouring matches any business setting.
Link with Mobile Devices
The Sharpdesk Mobile* app lets you smoothly print from—or scan to—a mobile device.
- * Availability varies by country/region. For details, see the Sharpdesk Mobile support website.
The MFP can connect wirelessly with Wi-Fi-capable mobile devices.
- * Requires optional MX-EB18. Availability of this option varies by country/region.
- *1: Originals per minute; when feeding A4 (8 1/2" x 11") sheets.
- *2: Availability varies by country/region.
- *3: Requires Network Scanner Tool Lite.
- *4: "Footprint" refers to the part directly adjacent to the floor or desk space. The numerical value is for the MFP's base unit only.