Pivot to a Smarter Workflow
Compact, streamlined, and packed with document functionality, this MFP fits seamlessly into any business setting.
With features normally found on advanced A3 machines, this MFP puts the power of productivity at your fingertips.
Setting up a secure environment is easy with this MFP, which runs on the same system used by Sharp’s A3 machines.
- *1: Originals per minute; when feeding A4 (8 1/2" x 11") sheets.
- *2: Contact a Sharp customer representative for details on the recommended maximum number of connectable MFPs.
- *3: This function is enabled via Qualcomm® DirectOffice™ technology.
- *4: RSPF scans only one side of business cards.
- *5: Scans one side only, even when using document feeder.
- *6: “Footprint” refers to the part directly adjacent to the floor or desk space. The numerical value is for the MFP’s base unit only.
- *7: Requires commercially available Ethernet adaptor that supports two lines.
- *8: The NFC interface is for Android™ devices. Requires commercially available NFC card reader.
- *9: Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016, Exchange Online.