Full-Function Efficiency and Ease of Use
from an All-Around Player
Sharp’s MX-M356NV/M315NV/M265NV/M356UV/M315UV/M265UV delivers the ideal balance of high performance and exceptional ease of use. Four-in-one function and an array of user-friendly features make this B/W MFP a practical and productive addition to small or medium-size offices, where it can boost efficiency as the central document solution, and to larger workplaces, where it can quickly handle the diverse document demands of small workgroups.
Inner Finisher and Job Separator Options
With the help of the space-efficient Finisher option, the MX-M356NV/M315NV/M265NV and MX-M356UV/M315UV/M265UV can handle document sorting and stapling jobs with automated ease. The handy Job Separator option prevents copy/print/fax jobs from getting mixed together in the main tray by letting you send one of the job types to the Job Separator tray.
User-Friendly Control Panel
The MX-M356NV/M315NV/M265NV/M356UV/M315UV/M265UV is equipped with a 7.0-inch WVGA touchscreen colour LCD that provides easy navigation of MFP functions and settings. Displaying thumbnails* and up-close previews* of Document Filing* data files on the MFP’s LCD makes file searching easy and convenient. It also lets users confirm scan settings and other items before copying, scanning, or saving documents to the MFP’s hard disk. For added ease of use, two LED lamps one red and the other green on the control panel light up to notify users of machine/job status.
- * Requires optional MX-HD15 N.
Multiple Distribution of Scanned Files
You can choose different ways to distribute your scanned documents: for example, send as an e-mail attachment, scan directly to an FTP server for storage, or scan to external memory.
- * MX-M356UV/M315UV/M265UV requires optional MX-NSX1 except for Scan to USB Drive.
- Environmentally Advanced Design
- Power ON/OFF Schedule function automatically turns MFP on or off per administrator-set time schedules
- Optimises Auto Power Shut-Off mode settings based on prior usage patterns*1
- Eco Scan function keeps fusing roller turned off during jobs that don’t require any printing
- *1 Requires optional MX-HD15 N.
- *2 USB direct printing requires optional MX-HD15 N. Direct PDF printing additionally requires optional MX-PK11.
- *3 Requires optional MX-HD15 N as well as MX-AMX2 and/or MX-AMX3.
- *4 Availability varies by country/region.
- *5 Requires optional MX-FX11 and MX-HD15 N.