CSR / Environment
Sustainability Report PDF Download
The contents of this page have not reflected on the restatement announced on March 12, 2021.Please refer to this release for the details of the restatement.
Sustainability Report 2020
The Sharp Sustainability Report 2020 reports on Sharp's CSR efforts, which contribute to creating a sustainable society. Information on Sharp's activities in fiscal 2019 is disclosed in three sections—titled Environmental Initiatives, Social Initiatives and Governance—which are accompanied by a variety of relevant data.
Policy for Information Disclosure
Non- Financial Information (ESG Information)
- Sustainability Report
- Green Procurement
- CSR Procurement
- For Suppliers
- Environmental Information
Fiscal 2019 (April 2019 to March 2020)
However, some actual facts prior to and after this period, as well as subsequent policies, objectives, and plans, are also included.
Sharp Corporation, along with its domestic and overseas subsidiaries and affiliates.
Factory Site Reports
Environmental Initiatives at Sharp Plants
- Sharp Display Technology Corporation Mie Plant (Taki, Mie)
- Sharp Display Technology Corporation Kameyama Plant (Kameyama, Mie)
- Nara Plant (Yamato-koriyama, Nara)
- Hiroshima Plant (Higashi-hiroshima, Hiroshima)
- Sharp Energy Solutions Corporation (Katsuragi, Nara)
- Sharp Mie Corporation (Tsu, Mie)
- Fukuyama Plant (Fukuyama, Hiroshima)
- Sharp Manufacturing France S.A. (SMF)
- Shanghai Sharp Electronics Co., Ltd. (SSEC)
- Wuxi Sharp Electronic Components Co., Ltd. (WSEC)
- Sharp Manufacturing Corporation (M) Sdn. Bhd. (SMM)
- S & O Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (SOEM)
- Sharp Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (SMTL)
- P. T. Sharp Electronics Indonesia (SEID)
- Sharp (Phils.) Corporation (SPC)